12 Nisan 2023 Çarşamba

Kapak mektubu

 

To whom it may concern,

I wish to apply for the post of researcher which you advertised in internet on 12/04/2023.

Currently I am working for Ministry of Justice as a judge and my responsibilities include making decision in criminal cases.

I am particularly interested in this job, as criminal court judge and criminal law authorship.

My strengths are language skills and research authorship. My Turkish KPDS exam score in English 79 for 2006, in French for 2007, and Deutsch 41.

I would be well suited to the position because I am ambitious and hardworking and I have enough experiences on criminal law as a judge and author.

Although I have no previous experience in areal working, I have had judging experience about 21 years.

My professional qualifications / skills appear to be well suited to your company's requirements.

During my time as a criminal law researcher, I improved my knowledge of refugees criminal tendency, refugees criminal

My area of expertise is criminal and refugee law.

Whilst working at court I became highly competent in Turkey and Middle East Public Administration Institute Public Administration Master Program in 2005 and graduated in 2006; and then Konya Selçuk University Public Law Department PhD Program in 2007 and graduated in 2011. My doctoral thesis is the principle of non-refoulement of refugees and asylum seekers in international law.

After my doctorate, I published 8 peer-reviewed, 6 non-peer reviewed article and 53 book studies.

I have worked in all areas of Turkish Criminal Law. General Criminal Law, Private Criminal Law, Execution law, Execution criminal law, Crimes in Special Laws.

Even when working at high speed, I do not neglect accuracy and would therefore be particularly suitable for the demands of working as post doctoral researcher.

I have a lively interest in criminal law and would appreciate the opportunity to broaden my knowledge by working with you.

As you can see from my enclosed résumé, my experience and qualifications match this position's requirements.

My current position as a judge for Ministry of Justice has provided me with the opportunity to work in a high-pressure, team environment, where it is essential to be able to work closely with my colleagues in order to meet deadlines.

In addition to my responsibilities as judge I also developed academic skills.

My native language is Turkish, but I can also speak intermediate French and A2 level Deutsch and A1 level Russian.

 I have an excellent command of English.

I have a working knowledge of refugee and criminal law.  I have 32 years experience of working on public sector and 21 years of this is a judge.

I am an experienced user of Microsoft Word. I have excellent communication skills, deduction reasoning, logical thinking and analytical, good interpersonal,negotiation and presentation skills.

I am highly motivated and look forward to the varied work which a position in your institute would offer me.

Yours faithfully.

 

                                                                                              Dr. Gökhan Taneri

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                gokhantaneriemre@gmail.com

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Arif Nazım - Şehidin Destanı

TIBBİ ETİK